Forefront Dermatology’s quarterly newsletter, foreFRONT AND CENTER, is one of several communication methods our group practice uses to keep our physicians connected & informed.
In our newsletter, we showcase some of our amazing Dermatologists’ expertise, share clinical knowledge, and celebrate the day-in, day-out life in Dermatology. We hope you enjoy a small window into the culture of the Forefront Family!
Q4 Newsletter | October 2020 Edition
In This Issue:
- Diversity in Dermatology – Sunscreens for Skin of Color
- Coding Corner – Skin Substitute Grafts – To Use or Not to Use?
- The Extra Mile – 5 Ways to Improve Physician, PA, NP and Staff Relationships for Practice Success
- Clinical Corner – Superficial Black Onyxchomycosis (SBO)
- Keeping Up with the Kids – Tips for Staying Safe during Flu Season
- Under the Scope – Horse vs Zebra